Making it painless and profitable to locate a new or expanding business in Marshall County is our goal. The MCIDA is here to help find the location that is right for your business and then help make a smooth transition. Our services include:
- Applying for grants to meet anticipated infrastructure needs
- Helping work through local zoning issues, permitting, and related processes
- Facilitating access to state assistance programs
- Coordinating with Northwest Mississippi Community College for targeted workforce training
- Helping assess opportunities for applicable state incentive and tax credit options.
For more information or to request assistance, contact MCIDA at 662-252-3916.