Marshall County has a broad selection of sites for sale or lease including office space, buildings, industrial sites, and vacant land suited for a variety of business and industrial purposes in locations throughout the county.
- The municipalities of Holly Springs, Byhalia, and Potts Camp are located along U. S. Highway 78, the proposed route for the I-22 corridor which runs from Memphis to Birmingham, Atlanta, and the East Coast.
- Sites in Holly Springs and Byhalia with access to railroads are available.
- Most sites are alongside or within a short distance from four-lane highways and future interstate corridors.
GIS Mapping Websites for Sites and Buildings
For detailed site or building-specific demographic data, labor force statistics, consumer spending, business information, location information, and property details, please visit one of the GIS mapping websites listed below. You can print out Microsoft Word or PDF reports, Excel data, or print this information directly on your local printer.
- TVAsites.com can show you the Marshall County Mississippi available offices, industrial buildings, call centers, warehouses, and land with their GIS mapping system.
- The Mississippi Development Authority Database has information for available sites and buildings in Marshall County.
If you have any questions about a particular property, the mapping system, or would like to speak directly to one of our staff, please contact us at 662-252-3916 or visit our contact us page.